As with any efficient heating system it is important that your air source or ground source heat pump system is checked and serviced on a regular basis. We have a team of dedicated, manufacturer trained and accredited service engineers who can check your system over, adjust it for optimum performance and carry out a comprehensive service.
Why might I have my heat pump system checked and serviced?
- Your system has not been serviced since it was installed (it should be serviced annually).
- You are unsure how to operate the heat pump or change the system’s settings
- You have some concerns about the original installation and unsure if it’s installed correctly.
- You have concerns that the equipment is working effectively and efficiently
- Running costs of the heat pump seem to be too high
- Your heat pump error code (such as NIBE 294, or 220 EB101 (E:40))
- You receive the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and as part of they scheme you are required to have your heat pump systems serviced annually
Arrange your annual heat pump service.
Eco Installer services heat pumps in Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Milton, Histon, Fen Ditton, Fen Drayton, Wisbech, Barrington, Ramsey, Chatteris, Mildenhall, Lakenheath, Fordham, Manea, Burwell, Soham, Littleport and neighbouring towns and villages.
We service the following brands of heat pumps:
Please give us a call on 01353 669000 for more specific information and to arrange your service call.